Monday, October 20, 2008

New Dim Sum Sheriff Uptown?

I'm rabid, man. Half a duck, $9. Meatiest and juiciest duck I've ever been served in this type of setting-all meats prepared in house; THEY BAKE THEIR OWN CRULLERS....


ACTUAL LISTED SPECIAL

Three Nuts w. Frog Leg $16.95








All of your favorites until 4pm-tripe, beef balls, crispy taro shrimp, turnip cake, chicken feet, DUCK feet, the little ribs in black bean sauce, the semi-humorous/surly service, the Asians all over the place...I think it may finally be happening-decent dim sum up in here...







There are at least 4o menu items I must try before I go crazy here, so please check it out and let me know if I'm on the right path. Has anyone been here since the change in 'ownership'? (By the way, 'my waitress' came with the place).



Hong Kong Noodles

1242 NE 163rd St

N. Miami Beach

305.956.5677