Monday, February 25, 2008

Giada's Yada's


The sunburned snowbirds on Ocean Drive.




Under a gorgeous sky. Big line to see...




Giada...






Ahem. Kim and Dania pour sparkling liqueur Nuvo, my new favorite cocktail. "Nuvo is best served chilled over ice in a Champagne flute, to capture the essence of the Nuvo Experience." Go on...

Nazly and Pamela from Domo Japones.
Catch their 'Cocktails Anyone?' on Thursday night.
There's some cocktails involved, apparently, according to Shal ben-Ami ("The Operator"),
but I'm a little hazy on the details. I believe we spoke of cucumber foam, shiso-based Mojito's, and lighter fluid (that's what it says in my notes, anyway).


Wonder if they'll be serving Nuvo?

8 comments:

  1. You're such a misogynistic & racist ass. You typify the mediocrity that excels in this town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't respond to comments, this area is for readers. But if you're going to fuck up my page with some brain-dead bullshit and Miami-bashing, at least have the cojones to leave your name. Otherwise anonymous comments like these will be deleted. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. correction Danny, the person who posted that comment is the mediocre one. keep up the good work. btw anonymous, please check your words before you use them ignorant... and i know it must has been a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Danny, what happened to the original title you had on this posting?

    Too much of a Coward to leave it up there?

    Stupid Food Guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your girl, I mean electrictoothpick picking up all of your light work for you these days?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. While I wait for some anonymous douche to make himself known or fuck off,yes, I have my girl, baby. And she does all the heavy lifting, actually. Light work is for lightweights, my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh.. I didn't know you had a non-comment policy.. I just thought you were a bit rude;-)












    Totally JOKING mi amigo!!

    I LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete